Electrification Services in San Jose
What Is Electrification?
Have you been curious about what it takes to “go electric”? Willow Glen Electric is partnering with Qmerit to make it easier than ever to make the switch. Our skilled electricians have over 30 years of experience helping property owners understand how to create a more energy-efficient space, and now we are able to offer a variety of solutions, that work together, to maximize your property’s energy.
Electrification is the process of transitioning to a more electric space by utilizing new technologies such as microgrids, electric vehicles, energy storage systems, and solar integration. Our team will work with you to develop a customized plan that not only suits your property but also works with your budget and allows for the high-yield energy solutions you deserve.
7 Benefits of Electrification Are:
- Peace of mind to power your home during a blackout
- Reduce your dependency on utility companies
- Save money on monthly gas and utility bills
- Reduce your environmental impact
- Increase your property’s energy efficiency
- Take advantage of green energy incentives
- Harness new technologies to potentially increase property value
How to Get the Electrified HOME of the FUTURE, Today!
You can live in the home of the future, today! The technology exists to power your home and vehicle with personally generated solar power 24 hours a day, even through blackouts and other utility issues. This future-proofed living is possible with the following:
- EV Charging - Your Level 2 EV charger will provide a fast charge for your new electric vehicle, enabling you to wake each morning to a fully charged car! In the future, a bi-directional EV charger will enable both charging your car and back-feeding energy from your car’s large battery to power your home.
- Energy Storage System (Battery) - Be your own utility! A battery integrated into your smart electrical panel will allow you to intelligently utilize the power generated by your solar system. It can reduce your energy costs during peak hours, power your home during blackouts, and even turn your home into a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) to help strengthen your local electrical grid during heat waves and other times of skyrocketing energy demands.
To learn more about how you can take advantage of our electrification services, reach out to our expert electricians today at (408) 665-7431.
Partnering with Qmerit to Create Greener & More Efficient Properties
Helping San Jose Homeowners and Business Owners Make the Switch
At Willow Glen Electric, we only work with the best of the best, which is why it only makes sense for us to partner with Qmerit, who has been at the forefront of the electrification movement. Together, we help you plan your journey to a greener property. We understand that the concept of electrification can be intimidating, but it doesn’t need to be a huge, time-consuming commitment. Instead, we develop a customized strategy to meet you where you are. Whether that be simply installing a charging station for your electric vehicle or adding solar panels and an energy storage system, you can count on our skilled electricians to have your back every step of the way. We are happy to walk you through the process, answering your every energy question, until you feel confident in making the switch.
San Jose’s EVXperts
If you own an electric vehicle or use electric vehicles as part of your business, one of the fastest ways to create a greener and more energy-efficient property is through installing charging stations that meet your EV needs. We believe so strongly in how much a properly designed and sized charging station can benefit you that we started a division dedicated specifically to it, EVXperts.
EVXperts makes the installation process as convenient as possible by pioneering the “Virtual Site Assessment” and offering honest, flat-rate pricing. With thousands of installs completed and the most advanced charging stations available, including Tesla, there is no one better suited to helping you find the perfect charging station to meet your property's and your vehicle's unique needs.